This informative booklet provides detailed explanations regarding situations that may arise due to physical or mental challenges that a person may experience, both temporary and permanent.
With easy to read language, and informative diagrams, this booklet explains topics such as:
- Religious obligations and the mentally ill
- Challenges in Ablution (Wudhu)
- with a bandage or splint
- abnormality of organs
- inability to maintain purity (taharat)
- Challenges in Prayer (Salat)
- memory issues
- speech issues
- difficulties in standing upright (qiyam)
- difficulties in bending (ruku)
- difficulties in prostration (sajda)
- Praying on a Plane
- Fasting of the Elderly
- and much more...